Skip to content
- Tall, columnar growth habit
- Upright growing foliage is green during the summer
- Winter foliage turns a bronze colour
- Use in groups for screening or in confined areas of the landscape
- Interesting Notes: Native to Ontario and parts of North America. Eastern red cedars are found in southern and eastern parts of Ontario and southern Quebec. Its range extends down to the Gulf of Mexico and east of the Great Plains in the United States. Even though its common name is Eastern red cedar, it is a juniper, not a true cedar.
- HEIGHT: 5-7 m
- SPREAD: 2-3 m
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.