The benefits of hydrolyzed fishUsing a cold hydrolysis process, this solution preserves the maximum amount of amino acids, providing all the necessary nutrients. It can:
- correct soil deficiencies rapidly;
- encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria in the ecosystem;
- stimulate and optimize root growth and flowering;
- bring rich nutrients to the soil;
- increase the Brix rate (amount of sugar) in fruits and vegetables.
Approved for organic agriculture
This fertilizer is approved for use in organic production by: - OCQV
Minimum guaranteed analysis
Flowers, vegetable gardens and lawns
Dissolve 10 ml (2 tsp) in 1 litre of water (4 cups). Mix well and apply to the soil around the plants or as a foliar spray (fine mist).
Apply every 2 to 4 weeks. Additional foliar spray possible.
- Shake well before using.
- Prepare for one application only.
- Discard unused diluted fertilizer.
- Do not apply in full sun.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep in a cool place away from sunlight.
- May stain.