Skip to content
- Broadly conical, narrow and upright, with horizontal branching that becomes pendulous
- Bright yellow new growth appears early in the spring
- Yellow colour lasts as long as six weeks before maturing to green
- A great specimen against a darker background
- Similar to 'Aueospicata', this cultivar pushes its new, yellow growth earlier in the spring and retains its colour longer into the summer.
- HEIGHT: 10-15 m
- SPREAD: 6-8 m
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.